
On Monday, the men of Integrity, and their wives, went out to Texas Roadhouse to eat. We all had fun and bombarded Thom with our many questions and ideas about Integrity. A lovely evening.

Elsa is student of the week this week at school. I filled out the poster that the teacher sent home, but then we lost it. So, we had to scramble at the last min, well after 11pm to create one for her to take to school. I was happy with the result, very original.

Brianna's turn for the dentist this week. ALL is well and we got a referral for her to get braces this Spring.

Friday I went to Elsa's school to have lunch with her and participate in some school activities, since she's star-student this week. She presented her poster and her class all went around and told Elsa what they liked about her. They said stuff like, "She has a lot of brothers/sisters!" And, "She's pretty," and "She's nice." It was a little crazy because we left on Friday to drive through the night to Disney.




1 comments:
Where is the "girl" picture from that night at dinner?????
Post a Comment