Brianna had to write a note to a stranger about God for a school assignment. Here is what she wrote, cut and pasted from her document.
Hi! My name is Brianna Hall. And I'm here to tell you about how I came to know Jesus. Four years ago when I was doing my school my mom asked me if I wanted to be a Christian. I told her no. That day I was reading of how a boy brought his friend to church. And his friend later became a Christian. But I still didn't want to be one. The next day my mom asked me the same question. This time I said yes. Me and my mom prayed together and I asked Jesus into my heart. I've been a Christian ever since. I hope my story helps you. John 3:16 says, "For God so loved the word that he gave is only begotten son that whoever believes in him should not peresh but have eternal life." God Bless! Brianna Hall
Hi! My name is Brianna Hall. And I'm here to tell you about how I came to know Jesus. Four years ago when I was doing my school my mom asked me if I wanted to be a Christian. I told her no. That day I was reading of how a boy brought his friend to church. And his friend later became a Christian. But I still didn't want to be one. The next day my mom asked me the same question. This time I said yes. Me and my mom prayed together and I asked Jesus into my heart. I've been a Christian ever since. I hope my story helps you. John 3:16 says, "For God so loved the word that he gave is only begotten son that whoever believes in him should not peresh but have eternal life." God Bless! Brianna Hall


0 comments:
Post a Comment