Some neighbor of ours dropped the cat bag off at our front porch, rang the doorbell, and ran. Inside was intructions to do the same to 2 other neighbors. So far, we can see that many other neighbors have been, "BOO'd" because of the signs hanging on their front door.

Where have all these socks' soul mates gone? Really. And, don't say I left them at Disney, this was before we left.

Brianna and I playing with Luca. Brianna took the pic. He is so fair. I hope he keeps those blue eyes.

Hmmmm, who did this?
It seems like a picnic with Teddy.
Oatmeal, Cap'n Crunch and Lactaid...

Friday I went to a weekend crop with Luca. Here I am playing on my imac, which I also took with me so that I could finally update my blog. Luca was really good all weekend.

Luca woke me up Sat. morning making raspberry sounds. This is his new "trick." I caught him in action in this pic. You can see his lips puckered and the bubbles/spit all over his chin. So cute.

And here is our group photo.
My friend Jennifer does these weekends with her mom and has a lady do all the cooking too. It's nice to be able to have a weekend where I don't have to cook anything! I came home Sunday and didn't want to cook either. hahaha.

posted under |

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

About Me

My photo
I am a Christian, Wife, Lover and Mother of five.
Powered by Blogger.

MY CURRENT SCRAPBOOK

Since I don't have all the time I used to to scrapbook, this is my online version. Eventually when I print my photos, I can come back here and copy that stats.

I still do scrapbook, but mostly for writing articles. I will post those pages sometimes. You can always see my work and read my articles at www.Scrapjazz.com

Recent Comments