
I've been meaning to post these. Brianna used some of her money to get me the STORM dogtag. She said since Storm is my fav. Xmen character and Wolverine has dog tags. So sweet.

This is my first time ever buying bulk diapers. I guess it was a good deal. I got the boxes with an additional $10 off, plus a $15 gift card. They didn't have two size 2, so I got Luca a size 3. Elsa wanted to be in the photo, not sure why.

Thursday we dropped the kids off and headed out for our Integrity weekend! It was fabulous. David and I won 3 $25 gift cards and really enjoyed being "adults" and not "parents." Yes, David and I are wearing matching Integrity shirts. Todd had them made for everybody.
Photos in no particular order.

We went bowling on our trip and David scored 3-strikes in a row!! He didn't have the highest score, Todd did. Todd is like a total pro, so he was nice and gave the prize to David. He didn't have to, but we appreciate it!! Thanks, Todd.
We also had Integrity Olympics. David couldn't get me to wake up, so I slept through them. David was the cameraman, so he didn't participate either. But, we got some good times on tape!

We played a couch game, don't remember the name of it, but it was fun. We also played the NEWLYWED game!! Some of you might not know that it's always been a dream of mine to play that game AND win a prize. David and I have played before and won-but never got a prize. I was really excited to play AND win AND get a prize!! There was lots of laughs and Rick was our host for the game.
We laughed the hardest at our ROCK BAND music video challenge!We all dressed up, drew names and made our "bands."
We then played ROCK BAND and filmed 3 music videos each band.
Everyone voted and we selected winners! Our team didn't win, but we had a blast!
David is dressed up with hole jeans, black shirt, eyeliner, tattoos, Love/Hate knuckles and a beer! Him and I didn't go for over-the-top rock, but kept it "real."
Another highlight of the weekend was our scavenger hunt at the outlets. We had some money to spend and while we were shopping, we were supposed to find a bunch of random stuff on our list like, orange crocs, a boat, a fanny pack, cowboys sweatshirt, twins...etc. David and I were teamed up with the Gralniks and we won the challenge. It was so fun.
Did I mention how much fun I had?


2 comments:
yeah, I can see that =D
Yay for pictures! (yay for no video! :D) It was tons of fun!!
Post a Comment