
Elsa was sick while we were at Disney. She slept everywhere, on the bus, in her stroller, etc. She fell asleep on/off all week.

Another thing on our TO DO list was to experience the new Kim Possible stuff at Epcot. Brianna and Elijah were only able to complete one mission, but it was great. Their mission was in England.

Another special moment was eating in the castle at Cinderella's Royal Table. The food was amazing and well worth the cost of 2 dining credits.

My favorite day/night ever at Disney was the Halloween party. So much magic in one evening! Arabela danced with Stitch, Elsa danced with Goofy, we got free face painting, and the crowds were small. We will DEFINITELY be doing an "extra" party again.

Another new was the CELEBRATE parade. Elijah was a bit too nervous to actually dance "with" Donald, but he was in the circle with him while everyone watched.

My last and final TO DO was the Coke tasting place at Epcot. It's my fav... the soda from China! It's watermelon flavored and not available in the US. I SO love it and I will do it again-hopefully.

Sunday we just kindof relaxed at home, in GA. But, here is a wolf spider we saw, with about a 3 in diameter. Insane! David killed it, and I was not afraid. I'm not scared of spiders.

2 comments:
i love all the pictures and stories. OMG that spider. I found one in our garage. I swear it was twice as big as the one in your picture. I had to get your dad to kill it. I was hyperventilating i was so scared. I am usually not afraid of stuff like that but i honestly had never seen a spider that large and ugly. You did a lot of really neat stuff at disney. You ought to write a book about how to enjoy Disney and save $ all with 5 kids. I bet you would make a fortune.
Are you scared of palmetto bugs???? I am... There is an extended family of them living in my garage. It is thoroughly disgusting.
Post a Comment