
Finally! Fall startup for TV shows. I love Heroes, Fringe, SYTYCD, and Glee.
Luca is also settling into a FAB schedule. He wakes/eats at 8, 12, 4 & 8pm. He's up for 2 hours, sleeps for 2 hours.

Our lawn! This thing didn't take long at all to spring up in our new lawn. It was about 2.5 feet wide and full of fire ants and their white larvae.

Wed. Elsa had a dentist appt. She did well, but was really stressed out. I couldn't stop laughing at the tension in her feet and hands. She wouldn't cooperate for 1 of 2 Xrays, but overall no problems.

Friday we decided to have an impromptu yard sale since David is out of town and I need money. I made a bit of money from the yard sale, but I made most of my money selling maternity clothes to my friends. Brianna was a huge help and helped me pull everything out and clean off the driveway.

I advertised a yard sale on craigslist and a lady asked if I had a swing. She wanted me to sell it to her for $75. I told her I wasn't ready b/c I was emotionally attached (even though Luca hated it). So, my goal lately has been to get Luca to like his swing... it's going well. Crazy lady trying to buy my baby's swing!!



1 comments:
I like Glee too.
Post a Comment