Elijah had the Belt Loop Frenzy on Monday, Memorial day. He earned a special award, the Junior USA Shooting Team member because he scored really high with his riffle. David didn't stick around to see if Elijah was the best, but he had a really high score, thus the award.
He also earned Map and Compass and Archery patch/belt loop.

Sorry for the pics. David accidently took ALL of Elijah's Belt Loop Frenzy pics with the flash on and high ISO. He never checked the LCD screen to see how the photos were turning out. Oh well.

This week we went to Burger King. GROSS! Elijah kept asking and Sweet Tomatoes was closed. So, with coupons in hand, we went to BK. It wasn't so bad and the play place was really nice, and surprisingly clean. But, we also started trying to give Luca a bottle lately. It hasn't gone that well and he won't drink more than 3/4 of an oz. I will keep trying though. I really want a night away in Oct for Scrapbooking overnight.

We're so thankful for the AWANA bus this year. They come to our house and drop the kids off every Wed. evening. It's also been a great opportunity to involve our neighbors.
Couponing is still going strong. I save atleast 50% off EVERY time I go to the grocery store. Here's what it looks like from my view. A big mess! I've been able to run to the store a few times lately and let Brianna babysit Luca. It's great and I can actually concentrate at the store.

Friday Elsa came home from school crying that she missed her grama. It was Grandparents Day at school and the kids got to have breakfast with their grandparents. Elsa missed out. Here is the card she made Grama for the special day. I haven't seen Elsa so upset before. She's normally oblivious to things around her, but it was really sad. The photo was taken Sunday, when she wasn't so upset.

Friday night I got to "get away" for the 2nd time WITHOUT LUCA to go hang out with my friend Jennifer. Last Friday I went to my friend Heathers and worked on a Disney album.
Jennifer and I went shopping and ended our night with Petit Fours, which is becoming a tradition for us~ so fun. I love creating new memories in GA.

Friday and Sat. I went yard sale-n. Here's what happens to my vehicle while yard sale-n. It's a big mess. I got a ton of stuff to sell on ebay and craigslist and also picked up some special surprises for Christmas! I got for us: sippy cups, a set of glasses, a really fancy breast pump (I have new attachments), and a costume for Luca for next year.

Luca is still trying to find what finger he wants to suck on, but he loves sticking his hands and blanket in his mouth.

posted under |

1 comments:

amanda said...

Miss you, friend! Wish I could see that messy car and ride with you to Publix just because we're neighbors. today my mom was teasing anderson taht he wasn't going home til after christmas and he said, no! I have to see the Hall's at Christmas:) Hope to see you soon!!!!

Newer Post Older Post Home

About Me

My photo
I am a Christian, Wife, Lover and Mother of five.
Powered by Blogger.

MY CURRENT SCRAPBOOK

Since I don't have all the time I used to to scrapbook, this is my online version. Eventually when I print my photos, I can come back here and copy that stats.

I still do scrapbook, but mostly for writing articles. I will post those pages sometimes. You can always see my work and read my articles at www.Scrapjazz.com

Recent Comments