Luca is 3 months old as of 9/20
I love him even more, but I'm sad he's growing.

Luca loves putting his hand in his mouth
Making smacking sounds with his mouth
Smiling at his family
being held
Looking at toys, grabbing them
Doing anything with his hands, as seen below


This photo was an accident, but I just love it. I was just holding the camera w/ one hand trying to get a photo and I couldn't stretch my arm far enough away for it to focus on his entire face. I was holding him with one hand, taking the pic with the other (using a fixed lens).

posted under |

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Maegan, he really is stinkin' cute.

va said...

what a beautiful family you have. i am trying to decide if he looks more like david or you. his looks as as distincitve as elijah's are for his dad but there is a lot of david in him.

love and hugs and kisses. enjoy disney.

Anonymous said...

cuttie patootie!!!!

Newer Post Older Post Home

About Me

My photo
I am a Christian, Wife, Lover and Mother of five.
Powered by Blogger.

MY CURRENT SCRAPBOOK

Since I don't have all the time I used to to scrapbook, this is my online version. Eventually when I print my photos, I can come back here and copy that stats.

I still do scrapbook, but mostly for writing articles. I will post those pages sometimes. You can always see my work and read my articles at www.Scrapjazz.com

Recent Comments