Yes, here is Arabela lately. Climbing and destroying everything. She even cut her hair again. David walked in more than once to catch her doing this..

Here's our lawn, forgot to post pics earlier. Our neighbor Kevin will cut the grass for us sometimes. We have the best neighbors.

And here is Arabela again. This time, in the liquid lipstick. You don't want to know what she did to the carpet.

Thursday we said, "Good-bye" to our friends, the Johns. They are back in VA now, but we can't wait for them to come back to GA!! It could be a few years, but I think they're coming back for sure.

Publix had steaks 40% off, so David picked up some filets for me. With my recent jaw problems, I can't chew tough steak. {wink wink} Friday night I went sb'g with my friends at Heather's house. It was wonderful and I left Luca at home.

Saturday we woke up, packed lunch, and went to the outlets in our new truck. I had a bunch of $5 off gap coupons, so I got some really good deals. We came home and relaxed.

Sunday we were supposed to go back to Heather's house, but her kids were a bit sick, and we didn't want to risk it since Luca has been sick all week. We came home from church and took a nap. When we woke up, the Walters called us over. We stayed really really really late, but we can do that since Monday was a holiday and David had off.

posted under |

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like your little girl is busy getting into things.Is she going through the wonderful two by any chance?!?
Sounds like you had the perfect weekend...good food,friends and shopping!

Sarah(sweetgirl)

Judy said...

Oh my gosh! Those first pics are hilarious! I'm sure not to you. :). She's something else!!

I like your new truck!! Miss you.

Newer Post Older Post Home

About Me

My photo
I am a Christian, Wife, Lover and Mother of five.
Powered by Blogger.

MY CURRENT SCRAPBOOK

Since I don't have all the time I used to to scrapbook, this is my online version. Eventually when I print my photos, I can come back here and copy that stats.

I still do scrapbook, but mostly for writing articles. I will post those pages sometimes. You can always see my work and read my articles at www.Scrapjazz.com

Recent Comments