Betcha can't guess who took a bite of this cookie...


Yes, so it rained and rained and rained this week.

This is Luca's new trick. Staring at his hands and shoving them in his mouth. Don't you love his skull&bones onesie. I got it at a yard sale.

Elijah at our new dentist. I love the new Dr. He's fab. Elijah did a great job and no issues!


Supper Club with the Gralniks. We had chicken and stuff.

If you ever want to look really fat, post a pic of yourself holding a little baby-yikes!
I've actually lost a few pounds, but look ENORMOUS here.

Sat was very busy for us. We first went Christmas shopping for the kids at a fab mall. Then, we came home and prepared our "surprise" for them. The surprise was that we're going to Disney. They didn't know we were. So, we had to do all our planning and stuff for Sunday morning.

Sunday morning (still raining) the kids had to "decode" 4 riddles. Then, they had to solve the riddle. Once the riddle was solved, that told them where to find a prize. But, they had to look for it. The places were "pillow, bathroom, closet and laundry/dryer" Once they found the "treasure" they all sat and opened up Halloween costumes. SURPRISE! Then, they had one last note to decipher... it said, "WE ARE GOING TO DISNEY!" It was hilarious and I'll post the video soon. The bottom right shows Brianna figuring out what the note said.

posted under |

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

About Me

My photo
I am a Christian, Wife, Lover and Mother of five.
Powered by Blogger.

MY CURRENT SCRAPBOOK

Since I don't have all the time I used to to scrapbook, this is my online version. Eventually when I print my photos, I can come back here and copy that stats.

I still do scrapbook, but mostly for writing articles. I will post those pages sometimes. You can always see my work and read my articles at www.Scrapjazz.com

Recent Comments