Posting a few layouts I finished recently.Elsa is so sweet. She has become such a joy to me again. Those terrible 2's were hard being pregnant! I love to just hug Elsa and talk to her about things... usually princesses and Barbies. Looking at this layout reminds me of how grumpy Elsa can be! Her hair has grown long and curls down her back. I keep meaning to get a photo... I'll take one this weekend.

Pray for my friend Courtney! She's trying to have a baby this week with the help of her Dr. It's been a rough 5 years trying for her.

Just posting this thing. I finally finished it.


Arabela is still cute. No changes since last week.

This will be published in a magazine. It was returned to me last week. I have another one, but I have to scan/upload it.

Brianna is supposed to be starting piano lessons, we just haven't made it yet b/c of sickness and such. David's mother bought us a piano. It's beautiful. I need to take some pics of it. Brianna played outside this week a ton. I know it's nice for her to get out, but the girls down the road can be kindof mean sometimes.

Elijah played out a lot too, but he also likes watching TV with Dad. AND, there is only girls in our neighborhood.

posted under |

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

good job on the editing for the 30th b'day layout... ;o) love you, biz

Sara said...

very cute!! you do such a good job. we will miss you on friday--love, Sara

Newer Post Older Post Home

About Me

My photo
I am a Christian, Wife, Lover and Mother of five.

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

MY CURRENT SCRAPBOOK

Since I don't have all the time I used to to scrapbook, this is my online version. Eventually when I print my photos, I can come back here and copy that stats.

I still do scrapbook, but mostly for writing articles. I will post those pages sometimes. You can always see my work and read my articles at www.Scrapjazz.com

Recent Comments