This is the video Cathy made in response to this one by Tom Cruise. If you have seen the Tom Cruise one, go straight to Cathy above. If you have not seen the Tom one, watch it first.
It's hilarious... watch them!!
Cathy Z is an editor for Simple Scrapbooks Magazine. I had the opportunity to hang out with her 2 years ago and she is a hoot! Stacey Julian (who she mentions) is the "founder" of SS magazine.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(86)
-
▼
March
(15)
- Some photoshop magic for ya. See before pic below.
- Before-wave and curls galore! Sorry I haven't cro...
- Craming some old photos on here. Look how little ...
- This is the video Cathy made in response to this o...
- No title
- ONE easter picture for your viewing. I have waaay ...
- A little something I'm thinking about doing? What ...
- Did I ever show you this one? It's hard to rememb...
- Elsa's hair. Isn't it pretty? Sorry about the out...
- Ah, back from a very exhausting, very wonderful we...
- Brianna has been collecting Strawberry shortcake d...
- I updated the "my gallery" link.Be sure to check o...
- Unloading some recent stuff. A butterfly I made f...
- Trying to cram some Easter pics in before I print...
- Posting a few layouts I finished recently.Elsa is ...
-
▼
March
(15)
Powered by Blogger.
MY CURRENT SCRAPBOOK
Since I don't have all the time I used to to scrapbook, this is my online version. Eventually when I print my photos, I can come back here and copy that stats.
I still do scrapbook, but mostly for writing articles. I will post those pages sometimes. You can always see my work and read my articles at www.Scrapjazz.com
I still do scrapbook, but mostly for writing articles. I will post those pages sometimes. You can always see my work and read my articles at www.Scrapjazz.com

3 comments:
I dont even scrapbook -and Im cracking up!
i just wasted 12 minutes of my life watching these 2 videos. you owe me older sister of mine!!! you owe me!!! ~danielle
oh my! I am laughing so hard I am having contractions. If I wind up in the hopital...it is your fault...or maybe I'd thank you!!
Post a Comment