Before-wave and curls galore!
Sorry I haven't cropped out that leg in the background.

After a long time of blow drying and flat ironing.... straight hair!
Whatcha think? I wanted to give David a youthful looking wife this weekend. He liked it, but didn't go crazy like I thought he would.
Biz and Cork? Comments? Don't comment on my dumb faces unless you're just jealous of my face making bow staff skills. Y'all know I love goofing around for the camera. I was pretty aggrivated that the wind would not stop blowing my straight hair into a wave!

All photos taken by David. The color difference in my hair is due to indoor and outdoor lighting.

BACK TO CURLS ON MONDAY!

posted under |

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

About Me

My photo
I am a Christian, Wife, Lover and Mother of five.

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

MY CURRENT SCRAPBOOK

Since I don't have all the time I used to to scrapbook, this is my online version. Eventually when I print my photos, I can come back here and copy that stats.

I still do scrapbook, but mostly for writing articles. I will post those pages sometimes. You can always see my work and read my articles at www.Scrapjazz.com

Recent Comments