Did I ever show you this one? It's hard to remember b/c I have to keep lo's hidden for a certain amount of time.
Did I ever show you this one? It's hard to remember b/c I have to keep lo's hidden for a certain amount of time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(86)
-
▼
March
(15)
- Some photoshop magic for ya. See before pic below.
- Before-wave and curls galore! Sorry I haven't cro...
- Craming some old photos on here. Look how little ...
- This is the video Cathy made in response to this o...
- No title
- ONE easter picture for your viewing. I have waaay ...
- A little something I'm thinking about doing? What ...
- Did I ever show you this one? It's hard to rememb...
- Elsa's hair. Isn't it pretty? Sorry about the out...
- Ah, back from a very exhausting, very wonderful we...
- Brianna has been collecting Strawberry shortcake d...
- I updated the "my gallery" link.Be sure to check o...
- Unloading some recent stuff. A butterfly I made f...
- Trying to cram some Easter pics in before I print...
- Posting a few layouts I finished recently.Elsa is ...
-
▼
March
(15)
Powered by Blogger.
MY CURRENT SCRAPBOOK
Since I don't have all the time I used to to scrapbook, this is my online version. Eventually when I print my photos, I can come back here and copy that stats.
I still do scrapbook, but mostly for writing articles. I will post those pages sometimes. You can always see my work and read my articles at www.Scrapjazz.com
I still do scrapbook, but mostly for writing articles. I will post those pages sometimes. You can always see my work and read my articles at www.Scrapjazz.com






0 comments:
Post a Comment