Ah, back from a very exhausting, very wonderful weekend with my friends! We're wearing red because we're so hot! hehehe. How can I cram an entire weekend in a small paragraph? I don't think I can. Those who were there know what happened. For those who were not there, let me publicly say that I am so blessed to have these women in my life. I totally love them all. They are true friends and I can't wait to spend time with them again. THANK YOU GIRLS!

posted under |

1 comments:

Judy said...

Fun. I'm jealous. Maybe if I scrapbook I'll get invited next time?

Newer Post Older Post Home

About Me

My photo
I am a Christian, Wife, Lover and Mother of five.

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

MY CURRENT SCRAPBOOK

Since I don't have all the time I used to to scrapbook, this is my online version. Eventually when I print my photos, I can come back here and copy that stats.

I still do scrapbook, but mostly for writing articles. I will post those pages sometimes. You can always see my work and read my articles at www.Scrapjazz.com

Recent Comments