Ladies and Gentleman... we have a Bobcat on our hands!!
Elijah was given his new rank at the Blue and Gold banquet in early Feb. He was painted as usual, and is modeling it here with a "COOL" face.


We went to the firehouse last Monday with the scouts. Elijah was kindof bored.



honorary fire lady!
Just had to sneak this one in... Isn't she a cutie!

These pants came all the way from VA from Grama!!
I've been scrapbooking like a maniac-getting all kinds of layouts done! HOWEVER, the scrapbooking industry has asked the scrapbookers keep their layouts private if they are to be published, so I will keep these under wraps before I post.

posted under |

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

About Me

My photo
I am a Christian, Wife, Lover and Mother of five.

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

MY CURRENT SCRAPBOOK

Since I don't have all the time I used to to scrapbook, this is my online version. Eventually when I print my photos, I can come back here and copy that stats.

I still do scrapbook, but mostly for writing articles. I will post those pages sometimes. You can always see my work and read my articles at www.Scrapjazz.com

Recent Comments