Let her eat cake!

I smashed the cake for her.
Billie Jeanne made the bib for her after I complained that nobody ever "made" anything handmade for Arabela. All my other kids have something somebody made for them. Isn't Billie awesome?


Arabela ate her cake while "I feel pretty!" played by Julie Andrews. I had the song on repeat, so it played over and over again until Arabela was done. It was cute.

The song goes....
"I fell pretty, oh so pretty! I feel pretty, and I pity any girl who isn't me tonight!"
"I feel charming, oh so charming. It's alarming how charming I feel!"
"I'm so charming, I can hardly believe I'm real!"
"Who's that pretty girl in that mirror there?"
"Who can that attractive girl be?"
"Such a pretty face, such a pretty dress, such a pretty smile, such a pretty meeeeeeeeeee!"

The song was very fitting for my pretty little birthday girl!!



Messy and tired. Arabela went straight to the bath after this. She came out and played a little bit longer before going to bed.

posted under |

2 comments:

Judy said...

That's a cute bib. I like her bow too. I'm lovin' the pink cake. Ruth had pink cupcakes on her first birthday.

Ramona said...

These photos are too adorable! I cannot wait to see you work your magic with them on a layout or two. :)

Newer Post Older Post Home

About Me

My photo
I am a Christian, Wife, Lover and Mother of five.

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

MY CURRENT SCRAPBOOK

Since I don't have all the time I used to to scrapbook, this is my online version. Eventually when I print my photos, I can come back here and copy that stats.

I still do scrapbook, but mostly for writing articles. I will post those pages sometimes. You can always see my work and read my articles at www.Scrapjazz.com

Recent Comments