About Me
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(86)
-
▼
February
(13)
- Ladies and Gentleman... we have a Bobcat on our h...
- Orange ya glad I posted a pic of Arabela!Here she...
- happy valentine's day!David and I stayed home to ...
- Sorry we missed you last week. We've been ill-agai...
- No title
- Some quick layouts.Elijah's presents from his 6th...
- The birthday girl! Happy Birthday, Arabela! Tickl...
- The entertainment! After her bath, Arabela danced...
- The guests. We had a house full!
- The presents!! Arabela got a kitkat from Rhonda C...
- Let her eat cake! I smashed the cake for her.Bil...
- The cake. Jennifer G. came over and helped me.
- The food.Bowls of MM's and chocolates too. Cream ...
-
▼
February
(13)
Powered by Blogger.
MY CURRENT SCRAPBOOK
Since I don't have all the time I used to to scrapbook, this is my online version. Eventually when I print my photos, I can come back here and copy that stats.
I still do scrapbook, but mostly for writing articles. I will post those pages sometimes. You can always see my work and read my articles at www.Scrapjazz.com
I still do scrapbook, but mostly for writing articles. I will post those pages sometimes. You can always see my work and read my articles at www.Scrapjazz.com




2 comments:
Oh my goodness. She is so cute in that get up!!
Awwww, she is so SWEET!!!! She looks so pretty in her special pink dress. Happy Birthday Bela!!!!
Post a Comment