Here she is eating Ravioli.
She went to the dr this week to get 2 shots.
We are only giving her certain shots and they are delayed.
She weighs almost 20 lbs and she's 30 inches. She's in the 95% for height and like 20-40% for weight.
She got 2 new teeth this week, finally! Maybe the fussing will end now.
I know some of you have been asking me when I'm going to get pregnant again. The answer is "Lord willing..... in a LONG TIME!" Arabela is still a baby! Since my time is more limited between the other kids, I don't get to cherish her often. I don't want to add another kid before I've really bonded with Arabela. If I get pregnant in the meanwhile, I'll be happy. But, it wouldn't be by choice.
I went to the dr this week for a medical update. My blood sugar still remains "on the fence" so I will just have to keep monitoring it. I will not be going on any meds right now. My liver levels still came back high, so they are going to give me an ultrasound. If everything looks alright, then I'm in the clear. The dr. said there is a disease that I could have which means nothing more than "High billirubin levels." There are no complications now or the future, it just means my levels are high and I might turn yellowish sometimes. I laughed since my whole family is yellowish. It's called Armenian. She laughed because she's from Russia.


0 comments:
Post a Comment