The food.
Bowls of MM's and chocolates too.


Cream cheese filled Ghiradelli (sp?) brownies w/ strawberries.


Dog bone cookies.



Cream filled chocolate cakes with "A" initial.


Butter cupcakes topped with MM's.

posted under |

4 comments:

Judy said...

Ok, so did you make all this stuff?? How was the party? Wish her a happy birthday from us!

Ginger said...

Love all the pics--Bela is too cute in all her dots. Bravo on that cake!! It is very neat, how did you get the ribbon to work? (for future copying) :)
Happy birthday to her--great job maegan!

Unknown said...

Everything lookes so good!! WOW can you plan my party?

Ramona said...

OH MY GOODNESSSSSSSS!!! Do your talents ever end!? That cake and all those treats look so amazing!!! I'm gonna hire you for our next shindig. :)

Newer Post Older Post Home

About Me

My photo
I am a Christian, Wife, Lover and Mother of five.

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

MY CURRENT SCRAPBOOK

Since I don't have all the time I used to to scrapbook, this is my online version. Eventually when I print my photos, I can come back here and copy that stats.

I still do scrapbook, but mostly for writing articles. I will post those pages sometimes. You can always see my work and read my articles at www.Scrapjazz.com

Recent Comments