We got some snow! This was our 2nd snow. THe first snow was at night and the pics didn't come out that great, so I didn't post them. Folks, I love snow. Snowflakes are so beautiful. I'd collect them if I could. So, yeah, I kindof do. I collect winter snowflake PAPER, embellishments and albums!! I'm so excited I get to use it all now! Doodlebug has a new winter release which I am about to die to get my hands on!
Brianna is almost 10, can you believe it? She enjoyed the snow, but all of my kids wanted to play more than let me take pics.
Arabela's first snow!! I took a ton of pics which were ruined b/c of the WRONG camera setting and dust on my lens. I will be spending much time in photoshop trying to fix them.


Arabela just ate some snow. YUCK!


Here is Elijah holding his HUGE snowball which led to...


FROSTBITE! What a memory caught on film! This is a genuine face of a boy with "burning hands!"




Elsa's first snow too. She didn't like it too much. She wanted to go inside b/c of the cold. So, most of the pics I have of her are her complaining and making sad faces.

posted under |

1 comments:

Judy said...

How fun! The kids looks so cute! I'm with Elsa, I don't like the snow. No thank you.

Newer Post Older Post Home

About Me

My photo
I am a Christian, Wife, Lover and Mother of five.

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

MY CURRENT SCRAPBOOK

Since I don't have all the time I used to to scrapbook, this is my online version. Eventually when I print my photos, I can come back here and copy that stats.

I still do scrapbook, but mostly for writing articles. I will post those pages sometimes. You can always see my work and read my articles at www.Scrapjazz.com

Recent Comments