Happy Birthday, Elijah!!
Elijah had a pirate party this last Sun. He dressed up as Jack Sparrow.
Elijah acted the part by making ANY stick an instant sword. Elijah says he wants to be a pirate when he grows up. BUT, he said, "I'm going to be the only pirate who doesn't steal and kill." I said, "Well, then, you're not going to be a pirate. How about a fisherman?" Elijah says, "Pirates are NOT fisherman, mom!"

The treasure chest cake I made.


The crew, minus Ethan. He left before I got a photo.

You can see Ethan in this one. All the boys are running around for the treasure hunt. David dressed up like Jack Sparrow too. HOT!

Here's my blondie!

The scouts group (not the girl) sang Elijah happy birthday at Scouts yesterday. This is WHY I didn't upload pics yesterday.

posted under |

6 comments:

AmyB said...

So great Maegan -Elijah (along with the rest of your kids..) is just getting cuter and cuter as he gets older! LOVE the costume!!! and Ha ha, your fisherman comment made me laugh! Hugs-

Judy said...

Looks like a fun party! I love the cake you made... I'm going to bake a birthday cake for my kids one of these days instead of buying them... WIsh Elijah happy birthday from us. :)

Bethany said...

What fun. Great pics. What a great Daddy too

amandajohns said...

Happy Birthday, Elijah! What a fun party! Looks like a typical Hall Family Birthday Party! Wish we could have been there!

Ginger said...

Great party--Elijah looks pretty cool. I remember a long time ago you were telling me how you want to make a cake for your kids birthdays every year--Im glad to see you are, and this ones really neat!

Ramona said...

OHMIGOSH!!!!!! That treasure chest cake rocks! You have to tell me how you made it. Please!!!! :)

Newer Post Older Post Home

About Me

My photo
I am a Christian, Wife, Lover and Mother of five.

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

MY CURRENT SCRAPBOOK

Since I don't have all the time I used to to scrapbook, this is my online version. Eventually when I print my photos, I can come back here and copy that stats.

I still do scrapbook, but mostly for writing articles. I will post those pages sometimes. You can always see my work and read my articles at www.Scrapjazz.com

Recent Comments