About Me
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(86)
-
▼
January
(10)
- We got some snow! This was our 2nd snow. THe firs...
- Kentucky! We went to KY after Christmas to spend a...
- Elijah at the pinewood derby race for cub scouts....
- Arabela update: She LOVES talking on the phone. S...
- Happy Birthday, Elijah!!Elijah had a pirate party...
- 2 quick ones before bed for an article I'm writin...
- Merry Christmas!Arabela started walking on Christm...
- Merry Christmas from Grampa and Grama Phillips! T...
- So, I cut my bangs. I chicked out on sunday and c...
- Need inspiration? Copy yourself.Still struggling ...
-
▼
January
(10)
Powered by Blogger.
MY CURRENT SCRAPBOOK
Since I don't have all the time I used to to scrapbook, this is my online version. Eventually when I print my photos, I can come back here and copy that stats.
I still do scrapbook, but mostly for writing articles. I will post those pages sometimes. You can always see my work and read my articles at www.Scrapjazz.com
I still do scrapbook, but mostly for writing articles. I will post those pages sometimes. You can always see my work and read my articles at www.Scrapjazz.com



5 comments:
Soooooo cute. What color are her eyes? They look green. She's adorable Maegan. Can't wait to pinch her little cheeks one of these days.
She has gotten so big. Adorable.
Oh! She is so adorable!
Bela has certainly grown but all four of the kids have grown and they are all so very cute. No doubt about it, you and david make beautiful babies.
love,
va
Awwww, she looks like such a big girl. They are both adorable! :)
Post a Comment