Elsa is 3 months old in these pics. Fall 2004Disney 2007
Elsa in her "kitty" stage
Before Elsa, 2003

July, 2007
Elsa in her "kitty" stage
Before Elsa, 2003
July, 2007
I'll post some pics tonight.
I just spent the last 30 min. going over old posts. It was fabulous, a serious walk down memory lane. A fab way to recount blessings for sure! I hope to eventually print out this stuff and put it in my scrapbooks.
We are home from VA safe. Brianna had a really hard time this visit. She cried a lot on the way home. It was sad. She said she just wants to live close to her family.
Elsa asks about her Grandma every single day! The kids really don't like living in GA. I seem to be settling in just fine. We'll be heading back to VA in July. I know it will be hard for me because my sister is having a baby soon. That baby will not know me, really. That's sad.
I got a birthday card in the mail today... thank you!! You know who you are!!
Frog, if you're reading this... "HI! From GA!"
Frog is my SIL from VA and I gave her the link to this site this weekend.
We both had the opportunity to chat a lot, about a lot of things. It was nice.


0 comments:
Post a Comment