About Me
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(86)
-
▼
June
(9)
- I have an infected finger and will not be typing ...
- Here we are, at the American Girl store.Brianna s...
- After leaving the store, while the other kids wer...
- After we left the store, we went to ride this! Ara...
- Happy Birthday Brianna. (scroll down for bday pic...
- Happy Birthday, Brianna! We had a Luau party for ...
- Snowing at Disney Studios Elijah at Christmas Mrs...
- Elsa, 2 Disney, O'hanna's, our favorite place. Ar...
- Elsa is 3 months old in these pics. Fall 2004 I h...
-
▼
June
(9)
Powered by Blogger.
MY CURRENT SCRAPBOOK
Since I don't have all the time I used to to scrapbook, this is my online version. Eventually when I print my photos, I can come back here and copy that stats.
I still do scrapbook, but mostly for writing articles. I will post those pages sometimes. You can always see my work and read my articles at www.Scrapjazz.com
I still do scrapbook, but mostly for writing articles. I will post those pages sometimes. You can always see my work and read my articles at www.Scrapjazz.com









0 comments:
Post a Comment