Happy Birthday, Brianna!
We had a Luau party for 24 girls.
We started off by doing our crafts and surfboard judging.
{everyone brought a decorated surfboard from home, which I previously handed out at church}
Then, cake & presents.
We ended in the pool. I didn't get any photos because it was raining outside too hard.
Brianna and her cupcakes. We had a little cupcake disaster and some got smushed, but David and Vikki came to the rescue.



Here is the jewelry box craft



Aloha bracelets craft.
photo by Vikki


Surfboard secret judging. Nobody knew who they were voting for, the surfboards were labeled by #'s. Brianna won, but gave the prize to 2nd place. You can see Brianna's on the far left with a sunset.
photo by Vikki

posted under |

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

About Me

My photo
I am a Christian, Wife, Lover and Mother of five.

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

MY CURRENT SCRAPBOOK

Since I don't have all the time I used to to scrapbook, this is my online version. Eventually when I print my photos, I can come back here and copy that stats.

I still do scrapbook, but mostly for writing articles. I will post those pages sometimes. You can always see my work and read my articles at www.Scrapjazz.com

Recent Comments