Here we are, at the American Girl store.
Brianna saved her money from her birthday party and went to buy a special doll, Josefina.
It was a 40 min. drive to the store.
Here Brianna is, looking at Josefina. But, SHE WAS SOLD OUT! I was more upset than Brianna b/c I drove all the way there and they were sold out of the doll?!? They had it online, so I thought they had it in the store too! Brianna handled it ok and after 1 hour in the store, she chose:

KIT! Brianna was given gift certificates to see the Kit movie, so she chose the Kit doll. Brianna is a serious doll collector, so of course, now she wants to collect the entire collection. Good luck with that.... hahaha!


Here is the Kit stuff. The brown haired girl is Ruthie, from the movie and books. Brianna is already asking when she can go back to buy more. "When you get enough money." Probably Christmas?

Here she is with her purchase. She also bought Kit's accessories and school supplies set. She also bought a doll/girl matching Tshirts. Brianna was so excited, she wore the shirt to church.
Grand total: $142.31

posted under |

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

About Me

My photo
I am a Christian, Wife, Lover and Mother of five.

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

MY CURRENT SCRAPBOOK

Since I don't have all the time I used to to scrapbook, this is my online version. Eventually when I print my photos, I can come back here and copy that stats.

I still do scrapbook, but mostly for writing articles. I will post those pages sometimes. You can always see my work and read my articles at www.Scrapjazz.com

Recent Comments