After we left the store, we went to ride this!
Arabela's first ride.
Here's Elijah. Brianna didn't ride, she spent her money on ice cream. She was also too busy playing with her new doll.

Remember the days when Arabela was scared of the bathtub? Well, now she climbs into it... clothes and all. We have to be careful she doesn't drown!!


hehehe. I did this one for a "paradise" challenge.
The large photo opens up to reveal more journaling.

posted under |

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

About Me

My photo
I am a Christian, Wife, Lover and Mother of five.

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

MY CURRENT SCRAPBOOK

Since I don't have all the time I used to to scrapbook, this is my online version. Eventually when I print my photos, I can come back here and copy that stats.

I still do scrapbook, but mostly for writing articles. I will post those pages sometimes. You can always see my work and read my articles at www.Scrapjazz.com

Recent Comments