My weight loss. Amber didn't get any posed pics of my weight loss (I didn't think to ask), but here are a few that show my new body (for those of you who asked). I lost a total of 10 pounds and I feel great. Those pants I'm wearing are a size 8!! My parents sent some christmas money this weekend and I bought 2 more pairs of size 8. Pretty cool. I wonder if I'll gain any back from christmas cookies? Good thing Amanda J. doesn't live here, her cookies would kill me!

posted under |

6 comments:

Judy said...

Wow. You're lookin' mighty fine.

amanda said...

Love the pictures! Love and MISS you and Dave - so cute you are together! Your scrapbook pages look amazing, as always. I leave tomorrow. Have a Merry Christmas and perhaps next year will be the one where you open your door to find Kris in his Christmas sweater, carrying packages taller than him, with us all waiting behind him to greet you with hugs and kisses! Love you!

Ginger said...

you look beautiful!! Youll have to tell me your diet so I can try after I have this babe. Hot stuff!

Traci Reynolds said...

Maegan you look absolutely amazing...I wish I had the same strength you have...the christmas pictures are so adorable looks like you really had a fun time w/ it...I wish you the best this christmas....I look forward to catching up w/ you in the new year...

Traci Reynolds said...

Maegan you look absolutely amazing...I wish I had the same strength you have...the christmas pictures are so adorable looks like you really had a fun time w/ it...I wish you the best this christmas....I look forward to catching up w/ you in the new year...

AmyB said...

GREAT SHOTS Maegan! You look fantastic!!

Newer Post Older Post Home

About Me

My photo
I am a Christian, Wife, Lover and Mother of five.

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

MY CURRENT SCRAPBOOK

Since I don't have all the time I used to to scrapbook, this is my online version. Eventually when I print my photos, I can come back here and copy that stats.

I still do scrapbook, but mostly for writing articles. I will post those pages sometimes. You can always see my work and read my articles at www.Scrapjazz.com

Recent Comments