Elsa's new love-baking! I hope to get her a play mixer for her own kitchen set.



She screams, "I help you, Mommy!"


Arabela's new love-whinning and FAKE crying. It's more like a cough as seen in the top right hand photo. Look at the anger in the bottom left! I love her.




posted under |

2 comments:

Judy said...

How sweet. Ruth loves helping me with everything. Most of the time it's not really help though, it's more work for me. Ahhh, such is life. :)

Ramona said...

LOL!!!! Bela is too funny. So what did you guys bake? And, if it was yummy, you will need to share the recipe. ;)

Newer Post Older Post Home

About Me

My photo
I am a Christian, Wife, Lover and Mother of five.

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

MY CURRENT SCRAPBOOK

Since I don't have all the time I used to to scrapbook, this is my online version. Eventually when I print my photos, I can come back here and copy that stats.

I still do scrapbook, but mostly for writing articles. I will post those pages sometimes. You can always see my work and read my articles at www.Scrapjazz.com

Recent Comments