I had to share this blog. It's fabulous!
http://thepioneerwomancooks.com/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Blog Archive
-
▼
2007
(119)
-
▼
December
(11)
- My weight loss. Amber didn't get any posed pics of...
- I found my wedding ring just in time!!
- No title
- My other doodlebug project. More to come!
- We went to TN! And guess what???? I forgot my came...
- Elsa's new love-baking! I hope to get her a play ...
- What's in the box?? An early christmas present fo...
- Post & pics coming tomorrow.
- I had to share this blog. It's fabulous!http://the...
- No title
- David went to work and told this guy the Jeff Foxw...
-
▼
December
(11)
Powered by Blogger.
MY CURRENT SCRAPBOOK
Since I don't have all the time I used to to scrapbook, this is my online version. Eventually when I print my photos, I can come back here and copy that stats.
I still do scrapbook, but mostly for writing articles. I will post those pages sometimes. You can always see my work and read my articles at www.Scrapjazz.com
I still do scrapbook, but mostly for writing articles. I will post those pages sometimes. You can always see my work and read my articles at www.Scrapjazz.com

0 comments:
Post a Comment