I found my wedding ring just in time!!





THANK YOU grama Virginia for our christmas dresses!!
Just a candid shot of us talking. I used this pic since it was already resized for me.



Love this one!


She took a lot of pics of me, because David is always in pics, rarely me.
A few christmas pics to share. Don't want to give away the new year's card.

posted under |

6 comments:

rhonniegirl said...

I love the pics! Bella is gorgeous. I love the sepia and color contrast in the images. You look great too!
Love,
Rhonda

Judy said...

I love those pictures!!!! Very nice.

What do you mean you found your wedding ring just in time?? Did you lose it?

Ramona said...

WOWEE! These photos are STUNNING! I love the one where you guys are all talking! :) You look mahvelous!!!!

AmyB said...

Love them Maegan!! Who's the photographer?

Christina said...

Great photo's! Love the hair bow shot. So cute. You look great. I'de love to see a size 8 again. Maybe that will be my goal. Fit into an 8 in '08. Can't wait to catch up. Talk to ya soon.
Christina

Bethany said...

Oh you look great. Fun photos.

Newer Post Older Post Home

About Me

My photo
I am a Christian, Wife, Lover and Mother of five.

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

MY CURRENT SCRAPBOOK

Since I don't have all the time I used to to scrapbook, this is my online version. Eventually when I print my photos, I can come back here and copy that stats.

I still do scrapbook, but mostly for writing articles. I will post those pages sometimes. You can always see my work and read my articles at www.Scrapjazz.com

Recent Comments