Hello! Here are two quick and easy layouts. The red & black is what Brianna wrote/thought about me at age 6ish.

Last week I had my wisdom teeth removed. I went in on Friday morning and I was somewhat better by Tuesday. I feel almost completely healed now. It was worth it, for those of you who need it done, hurry up! It gets harder to heal with age. Arabela is starting to wean herself (more than before) since the surgery. I will completely wean her in September, before we go to Disney!




Today is was going to start school. But, I'm waiting until next week.

Hot Topics in the Hall household these past weeks. Some are too offensive to chat about with friends, but here are some things we're praying about, thinking about, and deciding.


1. Pork: I did not grow up eating pork. I went years before I ever ate it (other than ham). My mom gave it to me a few times in my teens. After marriage, we never ate it. I went 10 years without it. Again, not including ham... so, my friend had me try it again. It was good. So, I figured I'd do it. Well, we're thinking about never eating it again. Maybe ham once a year for Thanksgiving, because I don't like turkey. Although one time my uncle gave me fried turkey. That was good, but even though it was fried in peanut oil, I'm sure that fat content was not worth it.


2. Vaccinations: We're still going to vaccinate, but we're going to change the schedule a bit, and we're not going to be getting the optional ones. Vaccines have changed a lot since Brianna was born, and there are a lot of options.


3. Milk: I don't drink milk. I like the occasional milkshake, and I don't really eat cereal (although I'm going to today). So, I've never thought milk was a great thing. I've read milk is not a great thing. But, I'm thinking about switching to organic milk. This was David's idea.


There are many other things we're talking about doing/changing. It's kindof weird. There comes a time when some things change. Not because you were looking for change, but because it's just time to do so.

I had a book show for Usborne books. I got a LOT of free books and some half price. The kids love it. The books are beautifully illustrated too. I appreciated great eye candy! That's my favorite part about Disney. Beautiful details! Check out the site, the books are inexpensive http://www.learningthrubooks.com/

Anyone need anything from pampered chef? I need some things, so I'm thinking I might have a party. I'll try to post some pics today.

posted under |

5 comments:

Traci Reynolds said...

Change is good in life...it gives us something new to look forward to...I pray for you to find what is best for you and your family...Take care

rhonniegirl said...

Maegan,

My sister is a Pampered Chef [PC] rep. Her husband is a pastor & they use PC to suppliment his income. If you're interested I can get her contact info, unless you already have another rep in mind.

Shine,
Nick

Judy said...

Pork is the other white meat... How about soy milk? I want some pampered chef stuff. Can I come to the party?

Anonymous said...

Yes! I think everyone needs to check out the book site! Hee Hee!! :) Thanks Maegan!

We like organic milk because it is hormone and antibiotic free! We like pork too but then we pretty much like anything! :)

Heather

Jenn said...

Maegan, Thanks for the update!!

Newer Post Older Post Home

About Me

My photo
I am a Christian, Wife, Lover and Mother of five.

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

MY CURRENT SCRAPBOOK

Since I don't have all the time I used to to scrapbook, this is my online version. Eventually when I print my photos, I can come back here and copy that stats.

I still do scrapbook, but mostly for writing articles. I will post those pages sometimes. You can always see my work and read my articles at www.Scrapjazz.com

Recent Comments