For my 200th post, I thought I would post these special pics! When the kids' grandparents came down last weekend, they took us all the to aquarium!! What a treat. The kids are still in awe.

Here is my sister drinking a diet pepsi with the Coke man.

Goofing around for the camera.


One of the whale sharks and the performing divers.



Beluga Whale, this is really big too. Like 10-15 ft.



I think this is an eel?



Japanese spider. Can grow to the size of a car! In the picture it looks small, but it was about the size of a medium dog.




Grama Virginia giving me a break and taking the baby around for me. David and I had a great time, thank you!!

posted under |

3 comments:

Traci Reynolds said...

How fun, we actually have been talking about going to the one here we haven't been in many years...your kiddos are growing up so fast...take care..Traci

Sara said...

Great pictures Maegan!! I can't wait until the scrapbook weekend!!

Love,

Sara

Anonymous said...

Looks like so much fun! I want to go too!!!

Heather

Newer Post Older Post Home

About Me

My photo
I am a Christian, Wife, Lover and Mother of five.

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

MY CURRENT SCRAPBOOK

Since I don't have all the time I used to to scrapbook, this is my online version. Eventually when I print my photos, I can come back here and copy that stats.

I still do scrapbook, but mostly for writing articles. I will post those pages sometimes. You can always see my work and read my articles at www.Scrapjazz.com

Recent Comments