About Me
Blog Archive
-
▼
2007
(119)
-
▼
August
(9)
- For my 200th post, I thought I would post these sp...
- Playing with my camera settings. "Chank you, my da...
- Take a walk down memory lane with scrapbook pages...
- Elijah joined the scouts! He is a Tiger Scout and ...
- Cha-CHING!Simple Scrapbooks Magazine just emaile...
- 2 MUCH + 2 SAY = 1 DAYhehehe. A little homeschool ...
- I interupt your week to bring you these announceme...
- Hello! Here are two quick and easy layouts. The re...
- I got this email today... it was helpful.Everyone ...
-
▼
August
(9)
Powered by Blogger.
MY CURRENT SCRAPBOOK
Since I don't have all the time I used to to scrapbook, this is my online version. Eventually when I print my photos, I can come back here and copy that stats.
I still do scrapbook, but mostly for writing articles. I will post those pages sometimes. You can always see my work and read my articles at www.Scrapjazz.com
I still do scrapbook, but mostly for writing articles. I will post those pages sometimes. You can always see my work and read my articles at www.Scrapjazz.com


1 comments:
That has got to be so exciting...I always new you were VERY talented...I can't wait for the pics...Take care..T
Post a Comment