Take a walk down memory lane with scrapbook pages ALL ABOUT ELSA!









Happy Birthday to you! Happy birthday to you!

My sweet Elsa is 3.

Tearing up just thinking about it and looking at her sweet face.

OH, I remember bringing her home and just loving on her chubby cheeks.

Instead of buying a cake, I let the girls decorate their own heart shaped cupcakes.

The birthday girl did not want to take pictures.

Elsa only wanted to sing by herself. She didn't want anyone else to sing their favorite songs. She wanted to sing the "Holy God" song, NOT the "ABC" song.


Grama Virginia and Auntie Danielle are here. YAY!! They helped me with food and watching Arabela. Grama also cleaned up the kitchen after the party!


My Dad surprised me and he came too.

See those blue eyes??? HOPEFULLY those genes will come through to one of my babies someday.


Entertaining the girls with "Ring around the Rosies."

It's her party, right?


Arabela spent most of the time sleeping, or crawling around eating paper

posted under |

3 comments:

Billie said...

She is the cutest thing. I love her personality. And that little sweet baby is getting so BIG. Thanks for the fun pictures.

Anonymous said...

I miss going over to your house and the way Elsa would always go straight for my lap to sit on and she would look up at me with the biggest smile and just snuggle! Give her a hug and kiss from me. Courtney

Traci Reynolds said...

Your family is growing up so quickly...you have really cute kiddos...Tell Elsa we said Happy birthday...and I loved all your scrapbook pages...congrats on the ones that made it into the magazines..Take care Traci

Newer Post Older Post Home

About Me

My photo
I am a Christian, Wife, Lover and Mother of five.

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

MY CURRENT SCRAPBOOK

Since I don't have all the time I used to to scrapbook, this is my online version. Eventually when I print my photos, I can come back here and copy that stats.

I still do scrapbook, but mostly for writing articles. I will post those pages sometimes. You can always see my work and read my articles at www.Scrapjazz.com

Recent Comments