About Me
Blog Archive
-
▼
2007
(119)
-
▼
July
(13)
- This week I had the opportunity to attend/photogr...
- Recipe dinner party at my house. Ladies brought r...
- POOR BABY! Arabela is teething. See the runny nos...
- Arabela is crawling!!
- QUICK POST!I just wanted to encourage everyone tha...
- Alter callYesterday at church, there was an alter ...
- Elsa POOPED on the PoTTY! She goes pee-pee every ...
- Arabela is 5 months old now and this is her new t...
- About the scrapbook pages:1. I did these with Jenn...
- Family Reunion.We went on vacation this weekend t...
- Arabela's new love... jumperoo!
-
▼
July
(13)
Powered by Blogger.
MY CURRENT SCRAPBOOK
Since I don't have all the time I used to to scrapbook, this is my online version. Eventually when I print my photos, I can come back here and copy that stats.
I still do scrapbook, but mostly for writing articles. I will post those pages sometimes. You can always see my work and read my articles at www.Scrapjazz.com
I still do scrapbook, but mostly for writing articles. I will post those pages sometimes. You can always see my work and read my articles at www.Scrapjazz.com







6 comments:
Yep, he sure is a cutie. I didn't know you were into photographing births... How very interesting. :)
H is SO cute!!! Thanks for posting these!!
Heather
you did a great job.........i love attending births.....so special. the hospitals here no longer allow photos during the birth until the doctor says. mine let my mom pretty soon she was still attached to the cord
Great pictures. I can't wait to see this little Jedi in person. Ha Ha
You did an amazing job and you are an amazing friend! Hope you are feeling better, love you girl!
Great baby shots. All they need is to be scrapbooked!
Post a Comment