Family Reunion.
We went on vacation this weekend to a family reunion in Bristol, VA. It was for my Dad's side of the family. We got rained out and I didn't really get to talk to many people other than my siblings.

The Phillips family. My brother Jacob and his family are missing. We all stayed in a nice little cottage like house. It was great and not too small. The house was on the river and the kids spent most of the time ruining their clothes and shoes in/at the river. My dad taught me how to play a new card game and I can't wait to play with david.
My dad and his wife, Virginia.
My sister Danielle.
My sister Allison.
My brother Nishan and his wife, Ronda.
Their kids; Ethan, Emma, Hannah and Sarah.
David, Elijah, Elsa, Brianna, Arabela and myself.
The girls wore red and the boys were wearing blue.


Fishing time with her Grampa.


My brother Nishan and his wife, Ronda.

Elijah by the river. He's skinny. It's hard to believe how much he eats.



My husband. Isn't he cute? WHEN will I have a blue eyed baby?

Elsa did her share of whinning.


Brianna and her cousin, Sarah. Pen pals.



My sisters.


Grama Virginia and Arabela.

Allison and Arabela.

We went on this outback ride/tour and the animals come inside the bus! We had some really scary animals get really close!

Danielle sat beside me and kept pushing me off my chair when an animal would approach. We were both very scared of the ostrich. There was so many animals, but I don't remember the names.

posted under |

3 comments:

Jenn said...

Looks like a fun adventure!

Ronda said...

The pics look great! I still can't believe we went and are home already! It flew by.....

Judy said...

Fun pics. Brianna looks so grown up. Nice camel. :)

Newer Post Older Post Home

About Me

My photo
I am a Christian, Wife, Lover and Mother of five.

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

MY CURRENT SCRAPBOOK

Since I don't have all the time I used to to scrapbook, this is my online version. Eventually when I print my photos, I can come back here and copy that stats.

I still do scrapbook, but mostly for writing articles. I will post those pages sometimes. You can always see my work and read my articles at www.Scrapjazz.com

Recent Comments