Elsa POOPED on the PoTTY! She goes pee-pee every time we put her on the toliet, but still does not go voluntarily. She will still pee on the floor. But, it's a start...Thank you to Grama Virginia, she started the potty training while on vacation with us. Everytime Elsa goes potty she says, "MOm, stratch my back!" This is what her grama did to get her to go. It works though. Genious idea, but I don't want her to only pee when I tickle her back. It works for now though.
david and I always CELEBRATE July 4th because it's the anniversary of our first date!
We went to our friends' house to celebrate with our care group.Elsa really enjoyed the sparklers. She burnt her hand, but she's fine now.

HOT GA Weather! I'm beginning to think I can *only* wear my hair up lately. My hair is so curly, and FALLING OUT BY THE HANDFUL... I feel like I can only wear it up with this HOT and HUMID weather. Can't wait for winter weather to wear my hair down.



2 comments:
Love your pics! I love the coordinated patriotic theme! And the goofy care group shot is great. Looks like a fun time.
Cute pics. I love the one with the kiddies in their matching shirts. Adorable. You look good. You hair looks good up...
Hey, where did you guys go on your first date? Taco Bell??
Post a Comment