Recipe dinner party at my house. Ladies brought recipes to share and taste. FUN!




posted under |

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That sounds like so much fun.

Judy said...

So, did you get any new recipes? Anybody have a recipe that calls for falafel? :)

Bethany said...

how fun

Anonymous said...

Had fun Maegan!! Thanks for having us!! I had fun with you today and I am thankful for your friendship!!

Heather

Jenn said...

Maegan,

I so enjoyed our time together last week! Love you ..

Newer Post Older Post Home

About Me

My photo
I am a Christian, Wife, Lover and Mother of five.

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

MY CURRENT SCRAPBOOK

Since I don't have all the time I used to to scrapbook, this is my online version. Eventually when I print my photos, I can come back here and copy that stats.

I still do scrapbook, but mostly for writing articles. I will post those pages sometimes. You can always see my work and read my articles at www.Scrapjazz.com

Recent Comments