Monday we had a tornado warning. A pretty serious one. Some of my friends in Cartersville were pretty scared and were in real danger. It passed us, and we were able to sleep in our beds, not the basement.

My new, clean, super small coffee pot. Bought on clearance at Target. Pictured with my "birthday colors" coffee cup.

AWANA crazy night. Most of my kids won as the craziest!

Go to school as a book character:
Pinkalicious, of course!

Writing articles again. It feels great.

Saturday morning I was woke up from a momma in labor. My friend Janelle needed some support and I was super excited to be there to photograph Lily's birth.

Sunday was a wedding after church service. Leanna and David.

posted under |

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

MY CURRENT SCRAPBOOK

Since I don't have all the time I used to to scrapbook, this is my online version. Eventually when I print my photos, I can come back here and copy that stats.

I still do scrapbook, but mostly for writing articles. I will post those pages sometimes. You can always see my work and read my articles at www.Scrapjazz.com

Recent Comments