Monday was picture day for Elsa at dance class.

Even though Elsa is 6, she still wants to take naps. She comes home from school and tells me she's tired and ready for a nap.

Brianna took this picture of Luca sleeping with a ton of crap in his bed.

Arabela got into my scrapbook room and wasted a bunch of my stuff. She was very proud of her creation though.

David wanted to photograph my super great parking job.

Dirty baby boy feet.

Thursday night, I decided to go out of town with my friends to the Scrapbook Cabin. I'm so glad I did. The break was wonderful.

posted under |

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

MY CURRENT SCRAPBOOK

Since I don't have all the time I used to to scrapbook, this is my online version. Eventually when I print my photos, I can come back here and copy that stats.

I still do scrapbook, but mostly for writing articles. I will post those pages sometimes. You can always see my work and read my articles at www.Scrapjazz.com

Recent Comments