Monday morning laundry, extra bad from VA trip

Jenn is in GA. I met her at the Hollis' house for fun and we met at the park too

St Patrick's day snacks at Care group.
I hand picked the green M&Ms. lol

This picture was an accident, but I decided to keep it to remember Brianna at this quirky age.

Friday night was the Griffin's St Patrick's Day party.

Saturday night was LOVE ROCKS Integrity event.
I had people sign up to bring certain foods and then I decorated.

I actually was so tired that I forgot to take pictures until after people started eating.

posted under |

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

MY CURRENT SCRAPBOOK

Since I don't have all the time I used to to scrapbook, this is my online version. Eventually when I print my photos, I can come back here and copy that stats.

I still do scrapbook, but mostly for writing articles. I will post those pages sometimes. You can always see my work and read my articles at www.Scrapjazz.com

Recent Comments