About Me
Blog Archive
-
▼
2007
(119)
-
▼
June
(9)
- Arabela has started babbling words! She's always b...
- A layout of my sister, Allison. Isn't she pretty! ...
- Happy birthday Brianna. Can you believe I have a 9...
- I am hormonal people!
- OH, YEAH, BABY!I just got ANOTHER email for one of...
- Brianna's 8th bday Elsa's 2nd bday present from g...
- Elsa cut her hair. I cleaned it up. Arabela had c...
- We're so proud of Brianna, she has completed 3rd ...
- No title
-
▼
June
(9)
Powered by Blogger.
MY CURRENT SCRAPBOOK
Since I don't have all the time I used to to scrapbook, this is my online version. Eventually when I print my photos, I can come back here and copy that stats.
I still do scrapbook, but mostly for writing articles. I will post those pages sometimes. You can always see my work and read my articles at www.Scrapjazz.com
I still do scrapbook, but mostly for writing articles. I will post those pages sometimes. You can always see my work and read my articles at www.Scrapjazz.com


1 comments:
Can't wait to scrap again with you, love you!
Post a Comment