About Me
Blog Archive
-
▼
2007
(119)
-
▼
June
(9)
- Arabela has started babbling words! She's always b...
- A layout of my sister, Allison. Isn't she pretty! ...
- Happy birthday Brianna. Can you believe I have a 9...
- I am hormonal people!
- OH, YEAH, BABY!I just got ANOTHER email for one of...
- Brianna's 8th bday Elsa's 2nd bday present from g...
- Elsa cut her hair. I cleaned it up. Arabela had c...
- We're so proud of Brianna, she has completed 3rd ...
- No title
-
▼
June
(9)
Powered by Blogger.
MY CURRENT SCRAPBOOK
Since I don't have all the time I used to to scrapbook, this is my online version. Eventually when I print my photos, I can come back here and copy that stats.
I still do scrapbook, but mostly for writing articles. I will post those pages sometimes. You can always see my work and read my articles at www.Scrapjazz.com
I still do scrapbook, but mostly for writing articles. I will post those pages sometimes. You can always see my work and read my articles at www.Scrapjazz.com



4 comments:
Funny.
Hey I think they might do those call things...check Disney online
If Disney online isn't free...I am sure Brian will call him for you. Ha Ha that will be funny.
my gracious, what did you do to my elsa to get that face. she looks very sad about cutting her hair. i think the new doo looks real cute. Miss Arabella looks like elijah in this pic. too cute.
Elsa's face is priceless!!!!
Post a Comment