Arabela has started babbling words! She's always been vocal, even at 1 hour old she was making sounds from the basinet. Well, now she's says, "MUM!" when she's crying. She's also been playing with, "Da da da da...." This kid is amazing. My lovely 4 mo old.
I got a new bathing suit. A much needed splurge. I bought a lands end one and it fits me in all the right places. WELL worth the money, and I kindof got it for free since I used my ebay profits.
Elsa is talking so good now. Call her anytime and you can hear it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Blog Archive
-
▼
2007
(119)
-
▼
June
(9)
- Arabela has started babbling words! She's always b...
- A layout of my sister, Allison. Isn't she pretty! ...
- Happy birthday Brianna. Can you believe I have a 9...
- I am hormonal people!
- OH, YEAH, BABY!I just got ANOTHER email for one of...
- Brianna's 8th bday Elsa's 2nd bday present from g...
- Elsa cut her hair. I cleaned it up. Arabela had c...
- We're so proud of Brianna, she has completed 3rd ...
- No title
-
▼
June
(9)
Powered by Blogger.
MY CURRENT SCRAPBOOK
Since I don't have all the time I used to to scrapbook, this is my online version. Eventually when I print my photos, I can come back here and copy that stats.
I still do scrapbook, but mostly for writing articles. I will post those pages sometimes. You can always see my work and read my articles at www.Scrapjazz.com
I still do scrapbook, but mostly for writing articles. I will post those pages sometimes. You can always see my work and read my articles at www.Scrapjazz.com

3 comments:
Hey Girl! Which suit did you get? I broke down and bought one from Lands End, too - Mine was also free we had a gift card :)Love ya! AMJ
Hey Lady,
I found your spot. So neat to see a little into your life and family,
Love,
Rhonda C.
I thought about you as a went through Bristol! I will have to tell you about my memory now of Bristol when you return home, miss you and love you girl!
(Can't wait for Saturday! hee hee :)
Post a Comment