How can I resist taking a picture of these pretty pink piggies??


Monday we went to the Snyder's house to catch up on keepers and create a diorama! I was amazed at the detail and workmanship Stephanie put into it!

The kids playing LIFE. I didn't notice it until now but they hand wrote amounts on the play money. hahaha!

Brianna took this picture of Luca falling asleep on the floor. Sometimes I think Brianna takes more pictures than me.

I had to take a picture of how Elsa lays out her clothes! hahahah.

I don't even know what to say. I don't know how it gets like this.

David and Brianna found my first gray hair. I pulled it out because it looked weird, not cool.

posted under |

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

MY CURRENT SCRAPBOOK

Since I don't have all the time I used to to scrapbook, this is my online version. Eventually when I print my photos, I can come back here and copy that stats.

I still do scrapbook, but mostly for writing articles. I will post those pages sometimes. You can always see my work and read my articles at www.Scrapjazz.com

Recent Comments