Hello! On a Tuesday (again!)
Sorry for missing yesterday but I forgot to post.
On Friday night we had a flood downstairs. We've been working on that. I'll keep you posted, but for now, we don't know much.
ALL my kids need shoes right now. Each kid needs 2 pairs (tennis shoes & I want to get them croc sandals). I can't remember the last time I was in this situation. OH, and David and I need shoes too. David lost his new tennis shoes. How a man loses size 14 shoes; I do not know. We're not buying anything right now because our Disney bill is due next payday. I can't wait to scrapbook a page called, "SHOE SHOPPING" and put pics of all my kids getting new shoes & the receipt (once we buy them-yikes!). I think it would be a fun memory, and great birth control.
The kids start school in 2 weeks. I have bought MOST of my homeschool books. We don't have to buy much for Elsa, just new shoes. Elsa is thrilled. I'm happy for her to go to school and learn.
Elsa's birthday is coming soon. We're handing out invites this Sunday. My girl will be 4!

0 comments:
Post a Comment