Our first day at Disney we went to Chef Mickey's for breakfast. Elsa had a birthday pin so they celebrated! Some highlights from our trip, in no particular order. I'll post more in a few days... including, the ugliest princesses I've ever seen at Epcot.
Cupcakes and hugs for Elsa.
JoJo saw Elsa in the parade and stopped for some hugs.
Stunt show at MGM.
Hugs from Cinderella.
Anastasia! She kept talking about how she deserved the prince.
Drizilla was a hoot! She kept screaming to everyone how we were her favorite b/c we matched her.













8 comments:
love the one of the kids with drizilla- elijah's look is classic - "::sigh:: another stinkin' chick pic". looks like you had a great time! miss and love ya, biz
Looks like fun!! Cute pics. Glad you're back. :)
Hey- was wondering if the princess was Belle at Epcot? Cause if it is I know exactly who you are talking about being not so attractive!! Glad you guys had a good time at the happiest place on earth!:)
Looks like you guys had fun! I can't wait to hear more! Glad your home. I'll try to call this weekend sometime to catch up more. Love ya!
can we please get together and talk "Disney" I am so excited to hear about your trip and all your tips for me. What days are good for you? I will call you this afternoon. And your pictures look great!
cute kids! I like all the pictures, disney looks fun!
Love the pics you chose to highlight.
That picture of Elsa and Mickey-O is absolutely darling!!!!! :)
Post a Comment